The St Paul’s church team.
The oversight team are responsible, for the vision and values of St Paul’s church. It sets out the big budget, also keeps an eye on our theology and overall governance.
- Chris Stacey is responsible for leading the Ministry Heads and Oversight Teams.
- Rob Swallow is responsible for working with the team. Overseeing the pastoral ministry of St Paul’s church.
- John Turner is responsible for developing and leading the Management Team.
The ministry heads, are the people who are responsible for implementing the vision, and also coordinating, the ministry life of St Paul’s church.
- Dot Burnett: Citycare.
- James and Lorna Nicholls: Youth.
- Steph and Paul Boyd: Congregational leaders. Paul also oversees the men’s ministry.
- Anthony and Nush Goodman are responsible for Life Groups.
- Phil Simpson, Marzena Bajer and John Burnett are the leaders of the worship team.
These people are responsible to facilitate the vision and support the Ministry Heads. By providing the back up with regard to policies, processes, property and the like. John Turner leads this team assisted by Phil Simpson (media, communications and publicity) who is also part of the management team.
Dot Burnett (Citycare). – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorna Nicholls (Youth and Citycare). – email@example.com
Steph Boyd (Operations coordinator). – firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie Nash – finance assistant.
Lois McGrath – cleaner.
If you need any other information, in regards to St Paul’s church please email us at the following email address: email@example.com