The oversight are responsible for the vision and values of the church. It sets the big budget, also keeps an eye on our theology and overall governance.
- David Warren (Senior Minister) – responsible for leading the Ministry Heads and Oversight Teams.
- Rob Swallow – responsible for working with the team overseeing the pastoral ministry of St Paul’s church.
- John Turner – responsible for developing and leading the Management Team.
These people are responsible for implementing the vision and also coordinating, the ministry life of St Paul’s church.
- Su Gill: Kingdom Kids.
- Dot Burnett: Citycare.
- James and Lorna Nicholls: Youth.
- Steve and Therese Tinnion: Supporting Droitwich development and overseeing marriage ministry.
- Steph and Paul Boyd: Steph is responsible for the operations of the Worcester congregation and some special events. Paul leads the men’s ministry.
- Jayne Warren: co-ordinates the women’s ministry.
- Anthony and Nush Goodman: responsible for Life Groups.
- Dan Warren: leads the worship team.
This team is responsible to facilitate the vision and support the Ministry Heads, by providing the back up with regard to policies, processes, property and the like. John Turner leads this team. Phil Simpson (media and publicity) and Sarah Precious are part of the management team.
David Warren (Senior Minister) – email@example.com
Dot Burnett (Citycare) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorna Nicholls (Fusion Youth and Citycare) – email@example.com
Steph Boyd (Sunday congregation and special events) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Su Gill (Kingdom Kids) – email@example.com
Maggie Nash – finance assistant
Lois McGrath – cleaner
If you need any other information in regards to St Paul’s church please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org