This page is for any leaders and visiting preachers that teach at St Paul’s church Worcester. The main aim is to help give some help and guidance on using PowerPoint & KeyNote presentations. Also there are some templates you can use.
Do’s and Don’ts for Presentations
- Make it rememberable.
- Make it easy to Read.
- Give bullet point reminders of key points only.
- Be consistent (Same size & font for Titles on all slides, same size and font for normal text, be consistent with your placement of titles and text. keep the same background image throughout, etc)
- 7 is a good number ( 7 lines of text, 7 words to a line )
- A picture can save a lot of words
- cram it all on a few slides
- Nothing worse than death my Powerpoint.
- Don’t read the whole sermon from the presentation.
- We all like to see a little animation every now and again, but not every line or word needs to come flying in with a twist and a somersault! 🙂
You can download these PowerPoint templates for use in your sermons at St Paul’s church. We have tried to make these templates easy for you to customise, and at the same time give you guidance as to what will work. To make the PowerPoint to be visible, even if you happen to be sat at the back of the church.
The templates you can download
This PowerPoint template was use for our Follow Me series in 2015. We no longer use it, however it can easily be adapted if you so wish.
This PowerPoint template was use for our Coming King Christmas theme. Again it is no longer in use, but there are helpful guides in it for Font sizes etc.
|St-Pauls-powerpoint-template3||Our Dare To Live theme for 2018 template. This is our current theme, there are several slides and different looks feel free to use which ever suits your needs best.|
|St-Pauls-powerpoint-template4|| Our theme for 2019 template, is
‘The Great Command. The Great Commission.’
|St-Pauls-powerpoint-template5-Faith|| Our autumn theme for 2019 template, is
We hope to add more templates here for your use. Please feel free to give us some feed back and ideas of what you would like and we will see what we can do. Just click Here to send an email to email@example.com, or speak to myself, Phil Simpson or John Burnett on a Sunday morning.