The St Paul’s church team.
The Trustees are responsible, for the vision and values of St Paul’s church. They deal with finances and managing the staff. and most importantly they keep an eye on our theology and overall governance.
- Chris Stacey
- Rob Swallow
- John Turner
The ministry heads, are the people who are responsible for implementing the vision of St Paul’s church. This includes coordinating the ministry life of St Paul’s church.
- Rob and Tracey Swallow lead the Ministry Heads Team.
- Dot Burnett, looks after all aspects of our Citycare initiative.
- Ollie and Deborah Ward look after the Youth and Childrens’ Work.
- Steph and Paul Boyd are our congregational leaders. Paul also oversees the men’s ministry.
- Anthony and Nush Goodman are responsible for the overseeing our Life Groups at St Paul’s.
- Phil and Jo Simpson and John Burnett oversee the worship team and the tech team supporting our Sunday services and other events.
- Peter Boyd is also part of the team, assisting with pastoral support.
John Turner leads the Management Team who facilitate the vision and support the Ministry Heads – by keeping track of policies, processes, property and the like.
Dot Burnett (Citycare). – email@example.com
Lorna Nicholls (Youth and Citycare). – firstname.lastname@example.org
Steph Boyd (Operations coordinator). – email@example.com
Maggie Nash – finance assistant.
Marzena Bajer – cleaner.
If you need any other information, in regards to St Paul’s church please email us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org